THE RESULTS ARE BEYOND DELICIOUS!
Nothing pulls a team together better than fun in the kitchen–add a fabulous meal as a reward and you’ve got a winning event!
If you are looking for a professional, yet, fun way to bring team members together, this is it!
Our space is warm and inviting and lends itself to easy conversation and camaraderie within the group. We have a passion for great food and the social connection that comes along with it. The planning and execution is easy and you will be free to focus on the reason for the event rather than the event details. We enhance the experience by adding special touches and surprises with personal meaning for your company. Our professional staff provides impeccable service, from the heart. Our culinary team building cooking events are perfect for celebrating company achievements, entertaining clients, or rewarding employees. By cooking, teams can discover the ingredients for successful and effective performance.
The Stocked Pot Culinary Team Building Challenge is an effective way to build trust and improve communication between co-workers. We work together, have fun and build relationships between co-workers. Our Culinary Team Building Events bring co-workers together to improve communication, hone problem-solving skills, build morale and have fun. Each person contributes their own personal skills to make great food together as part of a team and this becomes the focus for sharing, responsibility and making the most of each person’s individual skills. All teams work toward a common goal from prepping the food using tools of the trade, cooking the food with precise timing and plating the food with an eye for appealing excellence.
“Food is the perfect medium for bringing people together regardless of cultural and social barriers. Allow us to help your team become more harmonious and results driven using our proven method of culinary team building” – Andrew McMillan CEO and President
What Is Team Building?
A team is a group of people working together toward a common goal. Team building is the process of enabling that group of people to reach their goal. Skills will be learned and team work will be accomplished each team fellow must complete their portion of the meal in the allocated time span, as the group will all dine at the same time. Teams must execute their mission and coordinate to the completion to their missions. Our Chefs will be there to help guide the team in this challenge.
What are the advantages of Team Building?
The following is a list of what is accomplished with our Culinary Team Building Challenge:
- Problem Solving
- Evaluating Results
- Meeting Deadlines
How will your team benefit?
- Reduced barriers of communication
- Recognition that no task is so trivial to not be important
- Increased tolerance and acceptance of different work styles
- Discovering new skills, opening up new avenues for skill sharing and career development
The Stocked Pot Culinary Team Building Challenge Provides:
- Coaching skills that will be enhanced during our Culinary Team Building Challenge. Communication, use of good judgment, utilizing available resources.
- Motivation, encouraging everyone to give more than 100%.
- Creating your fellow members into a cohesive team using planning and strategy techniques to creating a platform for success.
- Recognize team members’ abilities and talents and channel them to success.
- We will provide a menu that will challenge every team member.
- Flexibility – Our Culinary Team Building Challenge can be created at The Stocked Pot, any banquet room or private home.
Culinary Team Building Menus
Our menus follow national and international trends as we stay atop of the culinary field, all the while creating an opportunity to learn new skills and acquire new tastes.
- “Chopped” Style Challenge
- Iron Chef Style Challenge
- Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Mix-Ins Challenge
- Ice Sculpting Challenge
- Custom designed menus to accommodate your goals and budget.
We understand everyone’s needs are different so we will work with you to create the perfect event for your group.
A list of some of our clients:
Enterprise Rent A Car
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Volvo Cars Company
Dixon Odom Hughes
Wake Forest University
Republic Mortgage Insurance
Drinker Briddle Reath
Contact us today for Corporate Team Building at The Stocked Pot Cooking School.
We will help you plan your Corporate Team Building event that you and your co-workers will remember for many years to come. Call us 336.499.5844 or email us using our “Contact Us Form.”