Cancellation Policy: Registration is a firm commitment to attend a class. We are happy to honor requests for cancellations. All cancellations must be made seven days prior to the class date. No cancellation will be accepted if made within one week of the class date. We encourage you to find a substitute should you discover that you are unable to attend within seven days. Please understand that we cannot make exceptions. We have a minimum number of students required in order for a class to occur. We reserve the right to cancel a class for any reason in which case a full refund will be given.
If you are using an online coupon from Groupon, Living Social or another online site, please follow these instructions for our cancellation policy. Vouchers have two separate values: (a) the amount paid and (b) the promotional value. The promotional value is the additional value beyond the amount paid. The promotional value will EXPIRE on the date you booked your class. The amount paid may be applied toward any cooking class offered by The Stocked Pot. Promotional value cannot be combined with other offers. Does not cover tax or gratuity.
Bad Weather Policy: We will make a determination no later than 2 hours prior to a class and will make every attempt to notify you by phone at the phone number you provide to us upon registration. If we are not able to speak with you in person, we will leave a message. We will assume that you listen to your phone messages on a regular basis. We encourage you to call us if you are in doubt. Unless you hear from us at the phone number provided to us at registration, the class will be held.
Payment Policy: You must register online using our reservation system. Payment in full is required to complete the registration. Space is limited. If a class is full, you may place your name on the waiting list. Due to the popularity of classes, registration is on a first come, first served basis. If a class fills up early, additional sessions may be added. Registration must be completed online to be assured that you are confirmed. If you are a returning customer (to this reservation system) be sure to log in using your email and pass code. If you forgot your pass code type in your email address in the box provided on the top left and your pass code will be emailed to you within seconds. If you are new to our reservation system be sure to click on the calendar button, choose the classes of your choice and follow the instructions provided to make your reservation. Never hesitate to call us should you have any questions.
- All classes will start at the scheduled time; late attendees will be seated in available seats.
- Seating is on a first come first seated basis and certain seats will not be reserved.
- Please note that reservations will not be accepted by phone. Unless you are booking a class using a coupon. You must make your reservation using our online reservation system.
- No cancellation will be accepted if made within one week of the class date. Please do not ask us to make exceptions. In many cases, we have refused someone a seat because it was reserved for you.
- There is a minimum age of 11 for our adult classes.
- Our Jr. Chef children class’s ages run ages 7 to 13.
- In order to make this a pleasant learning experience for all students, no young children or babies are allowed to accompany you in class.
The Stocked Pot Cooking School and Culinary Team Building located at 381 Jonestown Road, Winston Salem. We Serve the entire Triad area; Winston Salem, Greensboro and High Point, including Charlotte and Raleigh and all surrounding cities. Also serving North Carolina, Southern Virginia and Northern South Carolina.
To book your team building, a private party or private cooking classes please call our corporate office at 336-499-5844 or use our Contact Us form.Contact Us